This Amarula & Chocolate Chia Pudding is a special treat for grown-ups. It’s a delicious chocolate pudding that is super simple to prepare. Making puddings with the help of chia seeds is one of the simplest things I know when it comes to making desserts and breakfasts… and snacks for that matter ;) This chocolate chia pudding is seasoned with a South African Amarula Fruit Cream liqueur which gives it a wonderful taste! Somehow I just love making these extra easy foods during the warm summer days, instead of spending hours in the kitchen.
Easy Chia Pudding that almost prepares itself
This Amarula & Chocolate Chia Pudding is sweetened with dates – a good source of dietary fibre and natural sweetness. The pudding also contains almond milk, cocoa powder and of course the Amarula liqueur. The ingredients are simply mixed and then placed in the fridge for a while and you’re done! In this recipe, I’ve used cacao nibs and freeze-dried raspberries for garnishing. I highly recommend using seasonal fruit for garnishing, as they will provide the best taste and lots of color!
Amarula Cream creates a special taste for the chocolate pudding
Amarula has a special taste that creates a perfect taste combo with chocolate if you as me. Instead of the usual taste of chocolate, Amarula provides lovely hints of fruit. Serve the chocolate pudding from tall glasses and the pudding becomes instantly more elegant and more festive.
Amarula & Chocolate Chia Pudding
Yield: 2 portions
Time: 5+10 mins preparation + 30 mins in the fridge
- 2 dl almond milk
- 4 cl Amarula Marula Fruit Cream -liqueur
- 6 juicy dates, depitted
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- seeds of 1 vanilla bean (or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 dl (3 Tbsp) chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Freeze dried raspberries (or fresh fruit)
- Blend all ingredients except chia seeds, until the liquid is smooth. Pour into a bowl and add chia seeds and stir. Stir the mixture after 5-10 mins so that the consistency becomes even again. Sekoita kaikki muut ainekset, paitsi chia-siemenet blenderillä tasaiseksi nesteeksi. Lisää joukkoon chia-siemenet.
- Divide the chia pudding into two glasses and put the glasses into the fridge for approximately 30 mins.
- Garnish with e.g. cacao nibs and raspberries or fresh fruit before serving.
SPONSORING INFO: This blog post has not been sponsored.